- Biology (BS) and Chemistry (BA)
- ACE certified personal trainer
- Balanced Body Pilates Certified
- Duke Integrative Health Coaching Program-certified
- 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training
- 500-hour Massage School
- NeuroPilates (3 Courses)
- Pilates for Neurological Conditions + Advanced class
- BREATHE certification course
- Level 1 Movement for Trauma Training (MFT) with Jane Clapp (July 2020)
- Trauma-Centered, Trauma-Sensitive Yoga certificate
Amberly’s mission is to support & help people feel stronger, safer, & calmer in their mind-body so that they can continue to pursue their purpose, passions & positive impact on society.
As an ongoing learner, Amberly continues to dive into learning the topics of trauma healing through movement, nervous system support, & mind-body connection. Amberly is from North Carolina but has lived in New York, the DC area, southern Virginia, Kansas, & now Texas. She’s proud to call Texas home & enjoys connecting with her nature, community, husband, & cats (Avo & Cado).